Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy mother's day:)

sincerely, Mira Amirudin
Assalamualaikum :)


Selamat Hari Ibu untuk ibu seduniaaaaa :)
But especially for my beloved mama,umi, dan ibu.
See how lucky am I. I have three mum okay?do not get jealous k?hee
these people is the precious gift from Allah for me.
Alhamdulillah until at this age of 22 years old,
they still be by my side.
They saw me grown up,
they still be there for me even though they need to share me among them.heee
I'm proud for having them in my life. Tak semua orang macam saya kan.


So once again..

 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 

till the last breath of my life!




0 smiley on "Happy mother's day:)"

 

✿M I R A thegirlnextdoor✿ Hak cipta terpelihara © 2011 Paper Girl ini Direka oleh MIRAAMIRUDIN.BLOGSPOT.COM Blogger Template Ditaja oleh Birthday Gift Idea